What is the “I Snitched” promotion?
The biggest problem I face is lack of visibility. No matter how good my books are, if someone hasn’t heard of me, I’m sunk. If you’d like to help fix my visibility problem, I’d love to have your help. So, for the rest of July, I’ll be running the “I Snitched” Promotion, a mini-contest to reward some lucky snitch with a Starbucks gift card worth up to $20.00.
How to join the “I Snitched” promotion
Do any of the following to enter:
- Like Terry Ambrose Author Page (https://facebook.com/suspense.writer) and then share any post from that page. (Sharing a post is not the same as liking a post, you must actually use the Share link)
- Retweet any of my tweets that include the hashtag #snitchfan or create your own tweets that help promote my website or books and use hashtag #snitchfan (http://twitter.com/suspense_writer)
- Add me to your circles on Google +, then share any of my Google + posts. (https://plus.google.com/100619741057500105875/posts)
- If you have a website or blog, add a link to my website (terryambrose.com). Earn a bonus entry for also adding a link to my other website, themysterywriter.com.
- If you’ve read one of my books and write a review, just let me know where the review is. You’ll get an entry and a bonus entry for this one.
Who will win?
When you do any of the above, let me know by sending an email to ISnitched@themysterywriter.com. Include a link to the post or review. I’ll see tweets in my feed, so there’s no need to email me about those unless you want to be really sure I know about the tweet. The gift card for the “Snitch of the Month” will be $5.00 times the number of things you do. Help me out 4 times during the promotion and that’s a $20.00 Starbucks card for the winner, who will be picked at random from the emails or tweets using the hashtag #snitchfan.